Blackmagic Design has been awarded four NewBay Media Product Innovation Awards for 2015. These awards recognize excellence in manufacturing of product to serve the television, professional video and broadcast/online radio markets. The winners are chosen by a panel of working professional engineers and managers in television, pro video and radio.
The four winning products are:
- An incredibly tiny Ultra HD and HD studio camera for live production.
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and features an incredible quality, broadcast grade Ultra HD sensor that allows customers to see more texture and detail in their images than ever before.
- Can be used for both HD and Ultra HD production and features a built in color corrector, talkback, tally indicator, PTZ control output, B4 lens control output, and an extremely flexible MFT lens mount that is easily converted to other lens mounts via third party adapters.
- High frame rate Ultra HD live production switcher.
- Features advanced 12G-SDI technology and allows customers to create live, switched, high frame rate HD and Ultra HD programs at up to 60 frames per second.
- URSA Mini was recognized for its compact and lightweight design, 4K or 4.6K image sensor, 15 stops of dynamic range, large 5 inch fold out viewfinder and dual RAW and Apple ProRes recorders.
- DaVinci Resolve 12 Studio was honoured for its many new updates, including a new modern interface, multi-cam editing, powerful new media management tools, an entirely new professional audio engine with support for VST/AU plug-ins, shot matching, 3D keyer, new 3D perspective tracker, enhanced curve editing and more.
Congratulations to Blackmagic Design!